Republicans hate America.com

   
check for links to open new windows

Sunday, August 14, 2005


Sunday Update

Posted by Frankie at 8/14/2005 10:16:00 PM

No, unfortunately for some detractors of the site who suggested that, "Do us al a favor and shut it down." I am still here and fighting the good fight. Really though, I have been at my parents the last few days helping out with some things. It’s been “hard work” so I read the news on the Internets and that’s been about it. I do expect to be posting as usual again Monday or Tuesday.

Permalink | | Comments (3) | Post a Comment |

3 Comments:

I love the name of this blog. Very good content too.
Posted by Blogger LesleyinNM on 12:07 AM  
Seriously, you site is a moronic joke. Get a life and move back in with your mommie.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 6:26 PM  
Maybe you should get a life and start doing something productive instead of spending your time making up new insults for Frankie. Please for the sake of America get a hobby.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 6:21 PM  

 

 

2006 Republicans Hate America

end