Republicans hate America.com

   
check for links to open new windows

Thursday, October 13, 2005


Operation Iraq Teleconference Photo-Op

Posted by Frankie at 10/13/2005 11:18:00 AM

POTUS Bush supports the troops, he really does, and today he held a teleconference with about a dozen troops in Iraq. Bush let it be known to the few he still support him by turning the event into yet another photo-op.

Bush admits he is scared to go to Iraq himself, and is not even certain he ever will:
"I wish I could be there to see you face to face and thank you personally. Probably a little early for me to go to Tikrit. Perhaps one of these days the situation will be such that I'll be able to get back to Iraq."
There was also some Iraqi puppet who said something like:
"Thanks you Mr. Bush... I like you Mr. Bush"
Update: Ha, even MSNBC asked if it was scripted...

Permalink | | Comments (0) | Post a Comment |

0 Comments:

 

 

2006 Republicans Hate America

end