Republicans hate America.com

   
check for links to open new windows

Wednesday, August 31, 2005


"Bush Don't Need To Be The President No More"

Posted by Frankie at 8/31/2005 05:34:00 PM

Anyone watching MSNBC? Holy crap, some unfortunate young man who just today got some water commented about a message to POTUS Bush:
"President Bush don't need to be the president no
more"
Update, here is the transcript:
Robert, Biloxi, MS: "President Bush don't need to be the president no
more, because President Buch ain't doing his job. We got the whole coast line destroyed. I'm out here starving, hungry, I finally got me a bottle of water, I've been calling my mama."

Schuster: "Robert where do you live, I mean what's the problem right now? Where do you live?"

Robert: "I live on Gulfport Avenue, and I mean my apartment's still standing but I ain't got no hope. I want to leave. If I can get gas and leave, I mean.."

Schuster: "So if you can get gasoline you'll leave?"

Robert: "The police are buying up every drop of gas that is out there. They're mobbing the stores and won't let no one get no gas and I'm stuck here now cuz I ain't got no gas. I'm looking at that black car back there and I'm fixing to go get me some gas. Believe that and it ain't looting, it's surviving. It's surviving."

Permalink | | Comments (0) | Post a Comment |

0 Comments:

 

 

2006 Republicans Hate America

end