Republicans hate America.com

   
check for links to open new windows

Monday, August 29, 2005


The Republican Evolution Of The Iraqi War Rationale

Posted by Frankie at 8/29/2005 04:24:00 PM

I saw this over at Needlenose, it's , funny, sad, and true:
* 9/11
* WMD
* Flypaper
* Liberate oppressed Iraqis
* Democracy in the Middle East
* So the deaths will not have been in vain

Dump it all in a blender. Throw against wall to see what sticks. Or you can get the ready-mix version.

Update: A few more reasons to stay in Iraq:

* We haven't turned a profit on the investment yet.
* Evacuation costs too high. Waiting for gas prices to come down.
* To stop Iran from spreading radical Shia'a Islam.
* Waiting until it's safe.

Permalink | | Comments (3) | Post a Comment |

3 Comments:

Hello Frankie. Thank you for stopping over at my site. I just wanted to let you know that it is an American site. I did not check peoples political affiliatios. However, several are Veterans, so when you say things such as, "Sign up", they already have.

Here is an article I wrote way back in July 8, 2004. Please excuse the spelling. I had just started, and I had no idea I would actually have readers! lol.

I do mind that we disagree. Heck, if I did not disagree with EVERYONE about something, I'd think they were lieing to me. I do not trust people like that.

I do, however, believe there is always room for dialogue. Please excuse my insults, also. I still mean them, but to a limited groupthink.

Again, thank you for stopping by and being man enough to leave your name. You have a wonderful day! :)
Posted by Blogger Rosemary Welch on 4:37 AM  
Oops. I meant I do NOT mind that we disagree. (how embarrassing!)
Posted by Blogger Rosemary Welch on 4:40 AM  
Well thanks for the stand up and respectful statements.

As for your article, as you can imagine, I have some problems with it:

Oil for Food, as the Senate investigation headed by Republican Norm Colemon (MN) found, over 50% of the companies who benefited illegally from it were AMERICAN. No, not France, Russia, Germany… sorry. You don’t even hear about the story any more because Fox News is not going criticize our own corporations while playing to the ignorant.

Yes, it one time they did have chemical weapons, in the 1980’s when Saddam was “our bastard” under Regan and Bush one. However, if you know anything about science and the half life or even the shelf life of these gasses, some are as short as 3 MONTHS…

If you really think we are in WWIV, then why don’t you sign up. Hell you can join the guard up to 42 now, soon 48.

Again, if you are can serve, sign up or shut up.
Posted by Blogger Frankie on 10:09 AM  

 

 

2006 Republicans Hate America

end