Republicans hate America.com

   
check for links to open new windows

Wednesday, July 09, 2008


McCain Calls Social Security "An Absolute Disgrace"

Posted by Frankie at 7/09/2008 01:19:00 PM

Republican John McCain calls how the Social Security system was setup and is run, "an absolute disgrace."



"Americans have got to understand that we are paying present-day retirees with the taxes paid by young workers in America today. And that's a disgrace. It's an absolute disgrace, and it's got to be fixed."

Labels: , ,

Permalink | | Comments (2) | Post a Comment |

2 Comments:

He's almost there. What needs to be done is do away with Social Security payments and use the taxes that went to those payments to subsidize CEO expenditures on luxury purchases like yachts and 6th 7th and 8th private homes. Then the CEOs can hire extra servants and deckhands whose minimum wage paychecks would be spent thereby stimulating the American economy back into robust growth.
Posted by Blogger Unknown on 6:19 PM  
Personally, I think both political parties are just as idiotic as the other, so when I say this, it is not from one of the two jaded, slanted views. And I certainly do not endorse John "Ratboy" McCain. Social security is a mechanism to feed the weak and a totally blatant theft of the earnings of each and every American. Unless you are an incompetent idiot you will gain far more handling your own money and without having to fund the stupid and wreckless behavior of others. The fact that McCain MIGHT hate social security makes him less of an idiot to me. I really cannot figure out why anyone favors being taxed to later receive handouts that are less. I just don't understand how Americans ever got so stupid. Is it about everyone feeling picked on and totally inept as a result? I really need help here understanding. Maybe I just read too much history of my nation for my own good.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 2:46 PM  

 

 

2006 Republicans Hate America

end