Republicans hate America.com

   
check for links to open new windows

Wednesday, September 14, 2005


Bush: 'I Think I May Need A Bathroom Break?'

Posted by Frankie at 9/14/2005 06:55:00 PM

It's official, POTUS Bush has to ask permission when he"may need a bathroom break." Here you can see Bush is actually asking permission from Condoleezza Rice if it's OK to use the potty at the UN. This is a REAL photo from Reuters. We know Bush and Condi are close, but how close? Does Bush want to meet Condi in the bathroom? What does "bathroom break" mean to Bush? Is "bathroom break" codeword for sexual acts? Is Bush not able to really know when he has to use the bathroom? Does Condi help him out in the bathroom? What does this mean? This is just freaking weird, scary and unbelievable.

From Reuters website:
REUTERS/Rick Wilking

U.S. President George W. Bush writes a note to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice during a Security Council meeting at the 2005 World Summit and 60th General Assembly of the United Nations in New York September 14, 2005. World leaders are exploring ways to revitalize the United Nations at a summit on Wednesday but their blueprint falls short of Secretary-General Kofi Annan's vision of freedom from want, persecution and war.

Here is my enhancement. Although I cannot make out what is below that. I hope Reuters releases a higher resolution version. Is there an "Impeach Bush" on there? Just kidding, I wanted the Technorati plug.

Update: Yahoo News has their own picture of it as well.

Permalink | | Comments (6) | Post a Comment |

6 Comments:

I don't even really know what to say about that. It is just plain weird.
Posted by Blogger LesleyinNM on 8:41 PM  
Was he asking permission? He thinks he needs one? Not sure?

Mommy, I gotta go potty, I think. Make the mean peace loving people let me go potty, Condi......

Or worse yet (maybe not worse, but certainly more funny)...maybe he wanted to meat John Bolton in the bathroom. I meant meet. Really.
Posted by Blogger Daniel Dashnier on 9:14 PM  
Oh, I can't wait for the Daily Show to run with this one, probably tomorrow though.

The evolution series has been great!
Posted by Blogger Frankie on 9:31 PM  
You people are just plain stupid. Oh no wait--you don't have jobs--you've never been in any kind of a board meeting or other formal meeting--that's right. Well, if you had, you would know that in such a meeting it is perfectly normal to mention to someone who may be hosting/moderating/etc. that you "may need a break". That way they can look for an appropriate time and call for a break from everyone.

You really aren't that dumb are you?
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 10:50 PM  
Hm, interesting point. Doesn't make the note any less funny though. :)
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 11:34 PM  
NEWSFLASH Ben: If I had to pee or use the bathroom for whatever, I would say,

I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM.

I would not QUESTION my own self and not know if I really had to. I would not end it in a question.

Or yes, as you said,

I MAY NEED A BREAK

But Bush didn't write that did he SCOTT? I must be tough always having to defend your aloof every single freaking day.
Posted by Blogger Frankie on 11:42 PM  

 

 

2006 Republicans Hate America

end