Republicans hate America.com

   
check for links to open new windows

Friday, August 26, 2005


Coulter: New Yorkers "would immediately surrender" AGAIN

Posted by Frankie at 8/26/2005 03:25:00 PM

Ann Coulter continues with her Republican shock jock type mentality by again repeating her belief that the citizens of New York City, "would immediately surrender."

Media Matters has the transcript and video from yesterdays edition of Hannity & Colmes on Fox "News."

COLMES: And I want to ask you about something, Ann, that you wrote in your most recent column. You had a very funny line, actually, that it is hard to find a parking spot in New York City. There's no question about it. You've had a pretty good day if you can do that. But then you said, "It's far preferable to fight them on the streets of Baghdad than in the streets of New York (where the residents would immediately surrender)." Now, some New Yorkers felt that you were calling them cowards by making that statement.

COULTER: No, I think I was calling them supporters of Cindy Sheehan.

COLMES: Is that what that is? You certainly don't feel that New Yorkers are cowards?

COULTER: I think they would immediately surrender.

COLMES: So you do think that?

COULTER: I don't -- I don't think -- I think I'd rather have them trying to invade Mississippi or Georgia, Alabama, you know, the states where I want Cindy Sheehan's bus tour to go.

COLMES: I see.

Permalink | | Comments (2) | Post a Comment |

2 Comments:

I think that video loop of Ann may give me nightmares.
Posted by Blogger LesleyinNM on 5:04 AM  
I know, it's just great isn't it. I have just been waiting to use it.
Posted by Blogger Frankie on 10:34 AM  

 

 

2006 Republicans Hate America

end