Republicans hate America.com

   
check for links to open new windows

Thursday, April 06, 2006


How you know it's really, really over.

Posted by Frankie at 4/06/2006 11:35:00 AM


Some neighbors of mine, who live around the corner, kept their DeLay sign up long after the primary election. The man of the household (and I use both of those terms loosely) said he did it because he knew I had to drive by it every day and he wanted to hack me off. Sounds a little passive-aggressive to me, so I didn't let the sign bother me, figuring it was a mental health issue and I don't screw around with crazy people.

This morning as I drove by, I couldn't help but notice ..... well, a picture is worth a thousand words and I only know about 457 of them so I'll let you take it from there.
brazosriver.com

Permalink | | Comments (0) | Post a Comment |

0 Comments:

 

 

2006 Republicans Hate America

end